- The ground reaction force is converted to produce forward movement.
- Because of the innovative sole construction the impact of ground reaction force is spread over to the strongest part of midfoot to reduce peak forces.
- It minimizes the contact time with the ground and provides a natural rolling effect right to the forefoot with natural movement over the runners center of mass.
- Midfoot strike is spread right to the strongest area of the foot which is able to take the highest loading as the body weight passes over it.
- The compression forces are absorbed from the construction
- The sole structure supports the whole running movement until the big toe by its efficiency and enables effective forward movement into the pushing phase.
- The sole structure helps the runner to convert the kinetic energy into a more efficient forward movement.